At THE dentist we regularly raise money for charity, both individually and as a team. We are all passionate about animals as well as humans, so like to provide support for both.
Bournemouth Half Marathon
On Sunday the 8th October Aly and Kirstie completed the Bournemouth half marathon. At mile ten they were struggling but they kept going and ran the whole way! So far they have raised over £700 for Horatio’s garden and you can still donate so please help them reach their target of £1000! Your donations help Horatio’s Garden create and lovingly care for beautiful accessible gardens in NHS spinal injury centres. Please click here to visit our fundraising page and to help us reach our target.
Charities we have supported in the past and currently:
- Salisbury Hospice – www.salisburyhospicecharity.org.uk
- Dogs Trust – www.dogstrust.org.uk
- Stars appeal – www.starsappeal.org
- Help for Heroes – www.helpforheroes.org.uk
- Animals Asia – www.animalsasia.org/uk
- Dalmatian Welfare – www.dalmatianwelfare.co.uk
- Soi Dog – www.soidog.org
Aly cycled from Lands End to John O’ Groats in September 2015 to raise money for Horatio’s Garden and Motor Neurone Disease association. That’s 1000 miles in 2 weeks, an average of 70 miles per day, what an achievement!