Why should you join our practice?
- We are really, really, nice
- We offer evening and weekend appointments
- We provide same day crowns, veneers and bridges
- We won’t keep you waiting
- We offer monthly membership plans
- We provide same day emergency appointments
- We have disabled access
- We care about the environment
- We always provide pain free dentistry
- We allow enough time so we never have to rush
- We invest in our team
- We focus on prevention
- We will always make sure you’ve got a latte (or what ever you fancy)
- We always have the latest magazines in the lounge
- We genuinely care about you
- We have an out of hours emergency number
- We have an online booking system
- We are always looking at advances in dental technology to make your life easier
- We love animals (between us we have dogs, cats, sheep, llamas…)
- We offer 0% finance
- We have a strong sense of purpose (read our ethos here)
- We love what we do
- We could go on
“I don’t think you realise what a difference you’ve made to my life.”
We welcome new patients to our practice with a comprehensive oral health check including screening for mouth cancer and gum disease. Taking photos and x-rays if necessary.
We will then discuss our findings with you and design a personal treatment plan for you taking into account all your options. It’s really important to us that there’s time to talk about the options and what you want so we can get a really clear idea of what success looks like. You will also be given a summary of costs and a treatment schedule, tailored to your specific needs and requirements before you make a decision. If there is anything you do not understand, or you require further information, please ask.
Please do not be anxious about your visit to the dentist
We understand that many people are anxious about their visit to the dentist, particularly when faced with a new practice that is unfamiliar. When you visit us, one of our dentists will meet with you, and if you prefer will have an informal chat with you in our lounge, away from the clinical environment to discuss the outcome you want to achieve as well as any particular concerns or fears that you may have.
Worried about a visit to the dentist?
If like many other people you are rather anxious or nervous about a visit to the dentist, help is at hand. With our special interest in the care of anxious patients, we aim to deliver painless dentistry. Fear of pain is a major deterrent to the acceptance of dental care today and produces a heightened anxiety in many patients. It is a fact that virtually all dental care can be completed without any discomfort to the patient.
Our team are always available to address any specific concerns you might have, it is usually the case that anxious patients relax when they realise our procedures are pain free thanks to painless injection techniques, long-lasting local anaesthetics and advanced materials.
Even for extensive treatments most of our patients are able to return to their normal activities on the day of their procedure.
More information on our sedation services can be found here.
If you would like to arrange an appointment please call 01722 413 513 or email [email protected].
“Aly and her team are simply the best. I would not even consider using anyone else.”