We are so pleased to be able to welcome our patients to our practice again. Please see below a few things that may have changed since the last time you visited us. We may be wearing more PPE than before but rest assured it’s still us smiling behind the masks!
- Please use the toilet before attending the practice, if absolutely necessary we do have toilet facilities down the corridor in the building
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice
- Please attend alone unless in the case of a chaperone for vulnerable person or a child under 18
- Please wear a simple face covering when they attend, if you do not have one we will provide at reception
- If you are wearing gloves please remove them on entry and new ones can be provided if needed
- Please only arrive at the agreed appointment time
- Please buzz up to the practice and wait until given the all clear to enter
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering the building and when entering THE dentist Salisbury
- You will be met by a team member in suite 7 wearing appropriate PPE (standing behind screened desk)
- Once in surgery, you will be asked to put any personal belongings into a clear box to make sure they are not contaminated
- At the end of treatment, you can collect your belongings from the clear box after the lid has been removed by the nurse
- Please leave the practice following one way system and perform hand sanitisation using alcohol gel placed at exit to Suite 7
- Please complete all forms where possible using the patient portal before you attend the practice and read all emails sent carefully prior to your appointment
- We will be in touch the day before your appointment to collect payment if necessary. This is to minimise interaction in the surgery.
We are so happy to be open and able to help again in some small way. We hope you are all keeping safe and well.