Why choose us for your consultation?
- We have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited.
- Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and signposted by NHS Choices.
- We only source our products from well-established aesthetic companies to ensure we offer the best and safest products available on the market to our clients.
- Dr Cambell is a experienced practitioner with an extensive dental background. She has been creating dream smiles for many years. She understands what her patients desire, ensuring the highest quality, natural-looking results.
- We only offer bespoke treatment plans specifically designed for a patients’ individual concerns following a full consultation.
- We are always available to contact regarding any questions or concerns.
- We never stop learning and invest in the latest training and technology.
Below is some information of possible treatment options that may be suitable following your consultation with Dr. Cambell.
Anti-wrinkle Injections treatment option
At THE dentist Salisbury we provide anti-wrinkle treatments with botulinum toxins to those suitable for treatment after a consultation. This works by relaxing facial muscles and stopping the formation of fine lines. This can help soften the appearance of fine lines in areas such as around the eyes, forehead and frown lines. Our ethos is to restore and enhance natural beauty in a safe and relaxing environment.
We are also able to offer to those suitable following a consultation treatments for excessive sweating in areas such as the underarms, lower back and palms.
Dermal fillers treatment option
We also offer Dermal Filler treatments in areas around the nose and mouth. Dermal fillers are a naturally occurring substance called hyaluronic acid which is a substance already present in our skin. This is used to soften the appearance of deep set lines and to add volume and plumpness to the skin.
The most popular way to use dermal fillers is as lip enhancements. We aim to create a very natural but beautiful result, fully taking into account what you are looking to achieve.
For your maximum comfort, Dr Patricia Cambell will carry out dermal filler treatment under local anaesthetic so you won’t feel a thing. Dr. Cambell trained in facial aesthetics at The Royal College Of Surgeons in London. All treatment provided at THE dentist is in a relaxing environment using only the best accredited products in our state of the art facilities.
To book your complimentary consultation with Dr. Patricia Cambell, please give us a call on 01722 413513 or email us at [email protected]