Dental implants can mean more than a smile makeover. They can help restore your ability to eat your favourite food and boost your confidence. The condition of our teeth can have a major effect on our mental health and implants are a great way to restore your natural smile and boost your confidence. As well as the emotional benefits, implants help to preserve your facial structure to keep you looking youthful, preventing bone deterioration and muscle sagging which occurs when teeth are missing.
What are implants?
It’s a titanium or ceramic fixture that is inserted into the bone of the jaw. A crown is then attached to the top of the implant to replace the missing tooth.
- Implants can offer a life-long solution to missing teeth
- Implants help you to chew like you used to!
- Implants look and feel like your natural teeth
- Implants facilitate natural speech and full oral functionality
- Implants can give you back your natural smile and the confidence to move forward in your life
Our wonderful implantologist Zoe (Dr. Zoe Filokosta) has placed over 8000 implants and holds a Master’s degree in Research on Implants.